Steve began his career with Ernst & Young where he earned his CPA and learned what it takes to service his clients. Later Steve served in the capacity of a sales, marketing and advertising executive of a large employee benefits organization. Steve served as the CFO/CIO of a large real estate developer/builder building between 100 and 150 single family homes and 200 multi-family units per year. Here Steve gained a deep understanding of the financial, legal and marketing aspects of real estate. Steve has also spent time in consulting, working with businesses on valuation, mergers and acquisitions and strategic planning.
In each role Steve has had a hand in the technology of the firm. He has gained a deep knowledge in how to harness technology to make processes flow more efficiently to serve his clients better. Steve uses this knowledge to provide his real estate clients with the tools they need to either buy or sell a home. Combined with his background in finance and marketing, Steve brings a lot to the table when it comes to buying and selling real estate.
Steve loves to spend time with his family. He coaches his sons' basketball teams, and volunteers his time in many charitable causes around Atlanta.
- Broker/Owner, Ostenson Real Estate Group, LLC
- VP-Sales, Perimeter Brokers real estate brokers with proven track record of advising clients on home sales and purchases as well as commercial clients on land sales and commercial space leasing-References available
- CFO, large residential builder/developer (Building/Selling 100 homes/year)
- Sales, Marketing & Strategy Executive (3 Separate Companies)
- CTO, Chief Technology Officer of two companies
- Merger & Acquisition and Valuation Consultant
- CPA, formerly with Ernst & Young
- Spent time as a personal financial planner with a national planning firm.
- Been involved in the Atlanta area community for over two decades.
Jennifer began her career as a paralegal with a large Atlanta law firm. She then began her real estate career as an Executive Assistant to the CEO of a large commercial real estate developer. There she gained a keen knowledge of legal, marketing and property management aspects of real estate. Following this experience Jennifer became the Executive Assistant to the CEO of a large Atlanta based Engineering/Project Management firm.
Jennifer has done a great job raising their three sons and is very involved in their school and in the community with numerous charities.
Jennifer plays ALTA tennis and is very outgoing and enjoys getting to know her neighbors and others in the community. She has lived in Atlanta for over two decades and has a great understanding of the area.
Steve & Jennifer Ostenson
Ostenson Real Estate Group
Mobile: (404) 643-0441
Office: (678) 528-9510
Fax: (888) 634-2470
Ostenson Real Estate Group
Richport is a highly respected local homebuilder and community developer.
- VP of Development and Marketing for Richport Properties for 5 years.
Developed or Acquired 700 building lots for Richport.
Supervised new home marketing to buyers and buyers agents.
- Marketing executive for two companies over a 14 year period
- Technology savvy, using technology as a tool to market homes and target homes for purchase
- MBA, The University of Virginia
- Lived in Atlanta for over 13 years
- Married with three daughters, one dog, one cat.
Jennifer Ostenson's Profile
As a dedicated real estate agent, Denton is qualified to guide you in buying or selling a home. Denton uses his skills in finance, contracts, negotiation and marketing to your best advantage. Denton has a BA degree in Business from Michigan State University.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions in the lives of many people. Because of that, it is important that you work with someone you trust and feel is a market expert with integrity. People trust me with their most-valuable asset. It's a responsibility Denton takes very seriously. Denton knows that your success his my success.
Denton offers local expertise in a home market tailored to meet your needs. As a local professional, Denton knows the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. Denton will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. Denton will make the process as pleasurable and stress-free an experience for you as he can.
Denton doesn't measure my success through awards received or achievements, but through the satisfaction of his clients. Whether you are looking to buy or sell your home, Denton will provide sound and trustworthy advice to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Let Denton guide you through the complexities of buying or selling your home, eliminating hassles and stress. Denton looks forward to working with you.
Custom Home, Dream Home, Executive Home, First Time Buyers, Historic Homes, Investement, Land, Luxury Home, Move-Up Home, New Construction, New Home, Quality Home, Relocation, Residential Retrirement
Graduate Realtor Institute